Version 1.0, valid from 7 August 2021
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, Eduoco developed this policy in order for you to understand which information is collected by our platform DocDrag and how Eduoco collects, uses, communicates, discloses, and makes use of personal information. Eduoco aims to comply with all legislation to make sure your privacy is properly protected.
Scope and definitions
– Eduoco: the provider of the services, hereafter also referred to as “we”, “our” and “us”
– Website(s): the web domains of Eduoco, www.eduoco.com and www.docdrag.com, www.ddsl.me, www.ddqr.me
– Our Platform: the Web application of Eduoco available on the web with the name Docdrag
– Services: the online platform offered by Eduoco and made available through the use of the website www.docdrag.com and www.ddsl.me and www.ddqr.me
– User: every private person and every legal entity making use of the services provided by Eduoco
– Personal information: data related to an individual who is either directly or indirectly identifiable to Eduoco or to a third party, such as, but not limited to, full name, date of birth, address, IP address, location, phone number, e-mail address, biometric data
– Information: any other information that may be collected by Eduoco, not being personal information, such as, but not limited to, device information, operating system information, browser type, date and time of use of the service, language preferences
– Your Stuff. Our Services are designed as a simple and personalized way for you to store your files, documents, photos, videos, and so on (“Your Stuff”), collaborate with others, and work across multiple devices and services. To make that possible, we store, process, and transmit Your Stuff as well as information related to it. This related information includes your profile information that makes it easier to collaborate and share Your Stuff with others, as well as things like the size of the file, the time it was uploaded, collaborators, and usage activity.
When we collect your information
All of the information that we collect about any member type (people, venues, and/or groups) are done for the purpose of better understanding your situation and desires, such that we may be better able to help you to use our product. We obtain the information you provide when you register on our platform to use our services. Users can access some features of our platform without being logged into their accounts. However, please keep in mind that you will not be able to use all the features offered by our platform unless you are logged into your account. When you register with us and use our services, you generally provide (a) your first and last name, e-mail address, your business area username, password, city of residence, and possibly other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help. To be able to make full use of our services. In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile/pc device unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile/pc device, your mobile/pc operating system, the type of mobile/pc internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our platform. We do not collect and use any special personal information, such as your race, belief, health status, religion, sexual preference, other than under the specific strict circumstances and conditions of the applicable privacy laws.
How and why we use your information
We may collect and store information about you when you use our services. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the service’s functionality, improve the service’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the service, provide feedback to third party businesses that use our services, display relevant advertising, market the service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the service, and comply with legal obligations. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. By using and registering our platform or by using our websites, you give your consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned in this policy by agreeing to the end-user license agreement (platform) or the terms & conditions (website). We do disclose your information to third parties that have access to our platform. We will not disclose any personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases:
To make our services work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Cookies are small text files sent by us to your device and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our websites or use our Platform. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information to remember that you are logged in, to identify you as a user, to remember your actions and to keep track of your online behavior. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. Some cookies are essential for the functioning of our services and others aim to enhance the performance of our services. If you access the services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use all our services.
Limitation of liability
The user who provides the information is solely liable for the information provided to us. We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, either direct or consequential, arising out of or as a result of information that is not accurate, incomplete, not up-to-date or false. We are not responsible or liable for any false information. Our platform and websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible or liable for the data privacy policies and/or practices of these other websites and we have no influence as to whether the operators of those other websites act in compliance with data protection provisions. We are not responsible or liable for your stuff uploaded on our platform and we have no influence as to whether the operators of those activities in compliance with copyrights.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Exercise your rights
Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement or as expressly required by local law, any notice to us shall be given by either;
Any notice to you shall be given to the email address that you provided us during the registration process.
Notice shall be considered within 48 hours after the mail has been received.
© Eduoco B.V. 2016-2021
© Copyright DocDrag 2022 by Eduoco bv.
'QR Code' is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.